After-market hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd have to change my pipr to go straight back for this kit...

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm digging that front bumper, reminds me of an OEM Cobra bumper. I want to do a 3" lift on my Expo so not sure how it would look raised up but on something lowered that'd be hot. As long as it is urethane and the quality is good I'd jump on it.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think i might do FMF in green/black...just thoughts...but i'm getting that kit...i'm loving your input solismo...molded as 1 pc...NICE...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the Top Secret lip not molded

DSC04616.jpg

Here is mine molded in the attachment, you can see the change

Attachments

• 3960507797_2079f1bbaa_o.jpg
    3960507797_2079f1bbaa_o.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 138

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That dg motorsports rear bumper I've been eyeballing for about a year and I've been wanting to do a Gen 3 front end swap (header panel, radiatior support, hood, and lights) to slap the 3d carbon bumper on the front and go all white around with the limited paintible running boards. about 4k when its all said and done. Ross we really think alike!

Sent from space using taptalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from rims to kits...did i mention how i miss my canelli's...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
had to jump on the laptop to show you guys what they look like
sm__691560fk.jpg
dgmo_50-26-2074.jpg
and im going to modify my exaust to be the same setup, but hang a lil lower to clear the bumper, not to mention now you wont be able to see the spare hanging under the bumper.

just have to find a good (trustworthy) body shop, ill be in southern ga till december

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just want to let everybody know ross is the man +4 on the hook-a-brother up meter! a parking lot here in columbus ga ate one of my center caps for my rims. wheels were discontinued and giovanna said they didnt have any available. then dun dun nah nah here comes ross to save the day he kept his caps (we had the same rims but his were chrome) and mailed them to me! ross you saved my life with those caps! i was about to have to buy 26s, lol
(dont throw cabbage at me all at once)

but i found a local paint shop i heard form several soldiers and locals that they were straight. i had to have the caps painted silver to match the rest of my wheels at forst they didnt even sand them down to paint when i oicked them up and i was putting them on the paint started to flake off!! i took them back in and told them to fix it! the next time they sprayed it flat grey, i tild them fix it now 3rd times a charm and there ok. not worried since im going to powder coat the face white when i do my my extreme truck makeover with the front end and the rear bumper.