Body Lift Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ur going to do it nvy huh? ur tires tuck good in there but i see why you would.

OP
OP
nvycrmn

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, think im gonna do it. its not about the tires i have now, its the tires i want to get. im pretty sure with the BL, i can get some 37's underneath her with my 16x10s. might have to do a little trimming on the bumper but it will be worth it.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i say do it! 37s would look nice on your truck. hell any expedition it would look nice. idk how to do it though but im willing to help if you need it.

OP
OP
nvycrmn

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i will def need the help panda. and you guys all talked me into it. gonna make the wifey buy me the kit for xmas. there are 5 body mounts on each side right? you have to get to them from the top (under the carpet) correct? wont have the money for 37's yet since i just bought these tires and rims earlier this year. plus i am gonna need different rims unless i run a spacer. that might be cheaper.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes there is 5 mounts per side.. you will need to remove the middle row and the rear row seats the fronts i left in with now problem... the front two in the core support are very visable with the bumper off... note if you bend the front bumper relocation brackets a little bit the bumper will sit more level

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should be able to fit 37s might have some rubbing... mine rubs at full turn barely on the bottom of bumper but haven't trimmed yet... but I also have 1/4" spacers on front to help keep the tires from hitting torsion bars at full turn too... both this expy and my old 97 F150 w/38x15.5 rubbed on the torsion bars... yeah for info on BL look up some of Dgrays pics he had some good write ups... I'll call him and tell him to log on to ask him some ????s