Body Lift Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huklebuk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to this forum. I have a 02 Expy EB. Absolutley zero mods. So I was riding around and thought "self, you need some upgrades!" So I have been rooting around online looking at all kinds of stuff and decided I would be financing this, shit is expensive. Anyways just a little backround. I have been looking at a 3" body lift kit. Is it something I can do myself in a day or two? I was also looking at the 2" coil spacers to lift the back and the coil air spring bags by airlift. Anyone use either of these? I was hoping this would be enough to clear 37X12.5X16.5 tires. Anyone have any idea? I can't afford the suspension lift, they are just too expensive. Also I am not sure how to bring the front up, nothing aftermarket. How do I raise the torsion bar? Alot of questions I know but your help is greatly appreciated.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyce8311