Consequence of the Action

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:jester: but not really retarted though. Remember rim companies are making rims cheaper and cheaper just to be affordable. The bigger you go the more money, but they are cheaping out on alot of them.

Don't rims have to meet some sort of requirement in order to be DOT legal? I know my car sits on Holeshot Holestars which aren't DOT legal, but they are SFI approved which is probably a higher standard but still not DOT legal...

Back to the issue, they should require rim companies to stamp their wheels NOT FOR STREET USE if they aren't DOT approved. I know Weld does this on their wheels that are not DOT approved.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't rims have to meet some sort of requirement in order to be DOT legal? I know my car sits on Holeshot Holestars which aren't DOT legal, but they are SFI approved which is probably a higher standard but still not DOT legal...

Back to the issue, they should require rim companies to stamp their wheels NOT FOR STREET USE if they aren't DOT approved. I know Weld does this on their wheels that are not DOT approved.

Dont know, but its a good way of getting certain people off the street. Remember its Ohio:waytogo:

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dont know, but its a good way of getting certain people off the street. Remember its Ohio:waytogo:

They need to start that in Miami and work their way up.... Hopefully when they start in Miami, Roman will have 26's on his Ekalade.. Hahahahahaaa