Energy Suspensions Poly 06 Expedition Limited Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokinstang65

Reaction score
Does anyone have a heads up on what would need to be ordered to do a replacement of bushings on a 2006 Expedition Limited 4WD front and rear. I called Energy Suspensions and they just said they were still looking for a research vehicle to get a set made for it. Anyone out there done measurements and had any luck with the universal fit bushings? I'm rebuilding the front end of mine in the next week and was hoping to do some bushing upgrades.

mkc1962

Reaction score
What all bushings are you planning to replace? And what did you use?

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ended up replacing both lower and upper control arms in total to get new bushings. I could not find any aftermarket ones that could be used.

mkc1962

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Just curious, what prompted you to change them?

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
An annoying squeak in the front end, and when I replaced an end link I noticed the ball joints needed to be done. I figured replacing the upper and lower arms, end links and tie rod ends was a good idea since I was at 102K and did a fair amount of heavy towing for 5 years in the summer. Rear suspension is next after my shoulder recovers from surgery as I have a bad squeak from the lower arm bushings on the driver's side.