painting fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool deal. Thanks for all the info. Did it cover all the hail dents? I have a few minor ones and if it doesn't stand out, i'd rather not mess with it.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya you cant really see them at all. The only place I see them is on the plastic also because I know they are there. Even in the sun with the perfect light almost all are hidden by the truck bed liner. To give you an idea how many there were i had $5300 in hail damage no broken windows or anything all trim and metal lol.

AaronLG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow. You can't see it in the pics and with that much damage you would think you definitely would. I'm sooooo going to do this in a few weeks.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like it a lot... not everyone does though. Just remember its not black its more of a dark grey. That is why i am going to spray it black. Also that stuff is really messy if you have a respirator I would definitely wear one. The best part about it is if you get runny or mess up a spot you can just wipe it away and respray.:)

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another reason I need warm weather... I am gonna do all my tan and roll pan in it then some gloss black and finally 2-3 coats of clear.... damn spring needs to get here... this week it is highs in the 30s and snow the next 3 days... grrr

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am in the same boat I need warm weather although today was nice at 74. That Gloss is going to look sharp

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlself