Rear wiper blade replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordalways

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i looked to see if someone has already covered this. The rear wiper blade on my 2018 Expy needs to be replaced. I’ve looked and it escapes me now to remove the blade. It’s got to be something simple that I’m overlooking. Maybe I’m not tugging hard enough in the right direction?

OP
OP
Fordalways

Fordalways

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you. I wasn’t trying hard enough and now with it in hand, it really feels like something was going to break before it pops off. Now to find a replacement.

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great thread. They'll no doubt be a number of us scratching our noggins and wondering the same thing. Thanks for sharing all!

Plati

Reaction score
I did a post on how to replace on my 2014EL.
Its hard until its easy

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did a post on how to replace on my 2014EL.
Its hard until its easy

I followed the directions in my vehicle owner’s manual for my 2015 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4, and have never had a problem replacing the rear wiper blade. I use an OEM Motorcraft replacement.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks @Uturn just had to do this but thought I was going to break it at first.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone notice excessive rear window scratching when using the rear wiper? I know the glass attracts dirt like crazy and noticed mine is pretty scratched where the wiper turns. Seems like the glass is....soft? IDK.