'02 EB rear climate wiring.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfry

Reaction score
I've recently realized that the previous owner was a little shoddy with past repairs. After replacing the leaky rear heater core, I decided to do a little leg work as to why the rear blend doors didn't seem to be doing anything. I found the back seat control panel unplugged - all except the fan speed. Reconnected everything, and now when the front panel is in the "rear" position, everything works.

On examination of the front panel for the rear seats climate I again found everything unplugged except the fan control, but this time the whole harness connecting to the temp blend, ceiling/floor blend, and backlight is completely missing. There is one connector empty right under the control panel which I assume is where I need to plug in, but I've been unable to find the correct wiring harness.

I have managed to get everything together to splice in my own connection, but does anyone have a diagram or picture of which leads are supposed to go where?

This is for a floor mounted center console front control panel for the rear climate. In case it's not clear this is a 2002 EB with EATC for the front.

Thanks!

Last edited:

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do any of these help?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    91.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
bigfry

bigfry

Reaction score
#2 and #4 match the panel side yes, I also need to know where they go to on the empty connector I've got flopping around. I'll see if I can attach a picture of the connector.

Attachments

• WP_20151026_20_57_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151026_20_57_13_Pro.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17