11" of Lift Horror Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think you have to remember if you want to off-road or street driven. Fabtech is playing it safe the 33" will tuck under full suspension. Where as other companies are selling you the big tire look.

I can tell 3" BL and 2" leveling for 5" I could run 35" tires but in no way could I off-road hard with out rubbing.

The F150 running 40"s sure I could have done he same and put 40's on but more trimming of the front valance and crank the TB, I'd love to see what angle the CV joints are at??? I'll admit he is running a BDS 6" kit ( basically what zone copied, Sister company) so they might have better CV angles than Fabtech he still would not off-road that truck with out rubbing. of course BDS and Zone don't make the kits anymore so not an option.

It still comes down to what you want out of the Expy, off-road machine or Street Queen....:think:

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I do a lot of mudding with no hard rubbing with my set up I have now, 4in in front and 7in in the back. Without body lift is 1inch in front and 4inch in back. Yes it is slanted and a lot lol. That's why I'm getting a 4-5 inch lift kit for a f150 to use up front .

gkelly

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2" spacers and keys with 3" bl running 37s with 2" wheel spacers and I found a brand new zone 6" lift kit probably going to leave the spacers out and use stock keys after reading your story lol

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2" spacers and keys with 3" bl running 37s with 2" wheel spacers and I found a brand new zone 6" lift kit probably going to leave the spacers out and use stock keys after reading your story lol

If you can get a Zone kit and want 6" lift get before its gone.!!!! They ain't making any new ones