2005 Eibach Pro Kit anyone else have these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killer2004

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just checked with Stillen and no dice on struts from them. I just bought my Exp and it came with what I assume to be an Eibach lowering kit as it sits quite a bit lower than other Exps I've been looking at. It also has 20" rims and way low profile Toyo tires but it still sits lower than they would allow for. Anyway, the ride quality of mine is quite nice, for a truck this size and weight, however going over bumps is sharper than a standard Exp feels. I did see I have Monroe struts with the airride suspension on it. I've yet to put it on a lift and see just what I have under this truck. I love the lowered look and in black is quite the head turner. So far I'm very happy with it and very much want to keep it lowered.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just checked with Stillen and no dice on struts from them. I just bought my Exp and it came with what I assume to be an Eibach lowering kit as it sits quite a bit lower than other Exps I've been looking at. It also has 20" rims and way low profile Toyo tires but it still sits lower than they would allow for. Anyway, the ride quality of mine is quite nice, for a truck this size and weight, however going over bumps is sharper than a standard Exp feels. I did see I have Monroe struts with the airride suspension on it. I've yet to put it on a lift and see just what I have under this truck. I love the lowered look and in black is quite the head turner. So far I'm very happy with it and very much want to keep it lowered.

Let's see pics!

Killer2004

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but..

Trying to get photbucket to upload pics. Ah, here go.

Attachments

• 2012-11-07_13-24-02_327.jpg
    2012-11-07_13-24-02_327.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 149

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
use the image code...nice truck...i was undecided to keep the EB trim...its going away...not keeping it due to this pic