2025 Expedition details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got wifey a 24 nautilus and really like the dash layout like above. There's only a handful of widgets for the right half. Very relaxing and peaceful. Non round steering wheel takes a bit to get used to. Wish there were more apps.

I hope this tech makes it into the 25 plat. The google system is so much better than traditional sync.

The deal breaker for me is going to be the rear hatch. If it is different from now, and more like a pickup with a fold down lower half, I'm going to get something non ford.

The 2025 Explorer dash looks really clean. I hope the 2025 Expedition's looks similar.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
I would think hard about the new liftgate format too. If it drops down like a tailgate, it will make it tougher to reach in and grab things as you will have to lean over approx. 24" of gate instead of standing right at the bumper. The need to crawl in and grab stuff is not all that convenient, especially if one has bad knees and such. I love my tailgate step on my F150 and that makes it easy to step up and walk in, but with an enclosed compartment that you can't stand in, crawling is not a good option for us.

This may force us to move ahead and buy the new '24 that our dealer has on order.