24 Inch Wiper Blades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zelf24

Reaction score
Anyone running upsized 24 inch wiper blades on their 4th gen? Just want to know if they work properly and are worth the upsize over the factory 22s. Specifically Bosch Icons if anyone has any experience? Thank you!

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
I typically get blades that are 1" bigger than the spec says, just because I prefer to have them wipe a little more of the glass than the shorter ones do, but maybe that's just me :)

Whether that will work on your Expy depends on how much extra clearance, if any, there is at the top & bottom of the windshield..

And I have used Bosch Icons many times on many vehicles nottaproblemo, but only when I catch them on sale or with a coupon code, since they are typically a good bit more $$ than most other brands...

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've never thought to run longer blades, but I also use the Bosch ones. I'm at nearly 3 years on this set (Nov '21 purchased them) and now they are starting to show some wear. This makes up for the extra cost.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone running upsized 24 inch wiper blades on their 4th gen? Just want to know if they work properly and are worth the upsize over the factory 22s. Specifically Bosch Icons if anyone has any experience? Thank you!
Yes, 23's work great on the 4th Gen. Have run Icons on our 2020 since about a month into owning it. Been using 23's the whole time. As far as 24's, take a look at the wipe pattern and give it a try.