After market exhaust for a 2001 5.4L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i replaced muffler with a glass pack $70 at muffler shop once my tips get here i will have dual tail pipes as for noise when you get on its loud but just cruisen on hiway its a very low quiet rumble with radio on you cant hear i

89foxbody

Reaction score
Sorry bring up a old thread BUT from searching here and google.... I havent been find any companies that make a after market Cat/y pipe for a 07 ? Id like to find a y pipe then replace cat back with a hush power from flowmaster. This is the wifes DD so she already stated has to stay quite lol

Last edited:

FordRacing1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just outta curiosity, how much does a set up like that run somebody?

mufflers alone would cost about $70-$90 a piece then install plus exhaust tips at about $15-$20 a piece. so probably around $350. depending on labor charge

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine was only 100$ but I had some favors I cashed in.... lol but best thing to do is call around to muffler shops and see who would give you the best deal....