All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The windshield washer squirters are F65Z-17603-AC and your cost on them is $6.60/ea.

If you want to order, you can can do so on our website at www.tascaparts.com by using the search by part number feature.

thanks,
Joshua

alright will do that once i get my next check. i know its cheap but girl spends all my money. haha

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
alright will do that once i get my next check. i know its cheap but girl spends all my money. haha

I know what your going through, for the last 10 years up until about 6 months ago, I have always had a girl who I had to support. The new girl I am dating makes twice what I do and she takes care of herself, has her own home, car, etc.. It relieves such a large burden off my shoulders to meet someone that I know does not just want me to take care of her...

Hit me up when you get your check, that way you can spend some of your money with me!!!

ttyl guys,
Josh

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know what your going through, for the last 10 years up until about 6 months ago, I have always had a girl who I had to support. The new girl I am dating makes twice what I do and she takes care of herself, has her own home, car, etc.. It relieves such a large burden off my shoulders to meet someone that I know does not just want me to take care of her...

Hit me up when you get your check, that way you can spend some of your money with me!!!

ttyl guys,
Josh

hha exactly. she doesnt need me to support her, just she wants so much out of me since she makes a little more then me but has more bills then me. but yeah ill hit you up. it sucks not being able to wash my windows. haha

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Josh. I need a price on a driver side heated mirror (just the glass, not the whole assembly) and the turn signal cover below that mirror as well. vin# is 5LA28862. Shipped to 33594 or 33603, whichever is cheaper

vp6799

Reaction score
Hey josh, any info on that interior panel? I sent you a pm with the vin # and info.

Thanks
Vic

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk