All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Josh. I need a price on a driver side heated mirror (just the glass, not the whole assembly) and the turn signal cover below that mirror as well. vin# is 5LA28862. Shipped to 33594 or 33603, whichever is cheaper

2L1Z-17K707-AA is the glass part # and your cost on it is $41.45 + $8 S/H

Retail Price is $69.08

You can order through our website at www.tascaparts.com by using the search by part number feature and putting in the part number I provided above.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks,
Joshua

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2004 5.4L 2WD...need fuel pump...VIN# 1FMPU17L14LA35994...price?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You referring to TPMS sensors? If so, yes they will work with aftermarket wheels as long as you have the sensors installed in them.

thanks,
Joshua
didnt know that! how much is a new set of tpms? im having new tires put on tomorrow might hold off

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have my old ones in my rims now...they reset it...good to go!!!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ya I wish I kept them I ended up selling my.stocks with the sensors so in the market for new sensors

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For a 2005 Ford Expedition, the Part Number is 5L1Z-1A150-AA and the cost is $60.17/ea.

If you want to order, you can do so through our website at www.tascaparts.com by using the search by part number feature and putting in the part number featured above.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks,
Joshua

didnt know that! how much is a new set of tpms? im having new tires put on tomorrow might hold off