All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I want to thank you Joshua. I would also like the members on this site to know the effort you went through to locate a part that was out of stock and had been discontinued. We had been communicating via email and I was having trouble finding a part and Joshua was able to get it for me.

Thanks again.

Tom

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your not gonna be happy. Check your e-mail... The dealership that told me I could have it and we sent a driver 70 miles away today to pick it up said they made a mistake and they could not sell it to me. I called every other dealer in the country which had one and they are for customers and would not sell one to me.

Have you tried checking around on the Lightning Forums???

thanks,
Joshua

I want to thank you Joshua. I would also like the members on this site to know the effort you went through to locate a part that was out of stock and had been discontinued. We had been communicating via email and I was having trouble finding a part and Joshua was able to get it for me.

Thanks again.

Tom

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Well.... I still appreciate your effort. You went out of your way to locate it for me which I was unable to do myself. My only recourse was/is to call every supplier myself. I have been checking the ads online for it. No luck. May just have to fabricate something to make it work...

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drop me an e-mail in a week if you have not found a solution. I will check again around the country.

thanks,
Joshua