All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
man your stuff takes a while. i order my cb ants and volt meter the same night as i ordered the nossles. not a big deal. but i got those in 3 days. haha hoping to have these before i go to the desert on friday, when they come ill let you know and install them and see if they work. hope these are the problem and not a clogged line some where.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Josh,

Any suggestions on a kick ass CAI for my 04 Expy XLT? Looking at the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake right now but open to suggestions.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't remember if I asked this before... but how much for a front end of a 1st gen? Just the plastic piece that goes in front of the grille right above the bumper pad

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take a look at this picture and let me know what you are referring to
50.JPG

thanks,
Joshua

Can't remember if I asked this before... but how much for a front end of a 1st gen? Just the plastic piece that goes in front of the grille right above the bumper pad

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is your name? I will check on the order and let you know when it is due to be delivered to you.

thanks,
Joshua

man your stuff takes a while. i order my cb ants and volt meter the same night as i ordered the nossles. not a big deal. but i got those in 3 days. haha hoping to have these before i go to the desert on friday, when they come ill let you know and install them and see if they work. hope these are the problem and not a clogged line some where.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly, the K&N is a great piece and is what I would go with if I had an Expedition. K&N has a solid reputation and has been a leader in this industry for year. Can't go wrong with a K&N.

thanks,
Joshua

Josh,

Any suggestions on a kick ass CAI for my 04 Expy XLT? Looking at the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake right now but open to suggestions.