All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMAG0205.jpg

The piece below the hood and above the bumper pad that holds the headlights and the grille in

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a grill. haha it called something, but you can buy it as a grill.

it came today josh. thanks. they work great. now i can clean my wind shield without getting out to do it. but the driver one shoots onto my lights on the rack. haha is there a way to adjust them? its not a big deal, but im just asking.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can only get the surround when purchased with a grille, it does not come separately. I know, I know that makes no sense but that is the way it is. It is the same way with F150's too. To get the surround, you need to purchase the grille which is why I posted the list of all the grilles available.

51.JPG

thanks,
Joshua

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
NC maybe we could split the difference. You get the surround, I get the grille? What Gen is your expy and what exactly are you going for? Assuming I could keep my current surround with a new grille?

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
NC maybe we could split the difference. You get the surround, I get the grille? What Gen is your expy and what exactly are you going for? Assuming I could keep my current surround with a new grille?

Mine is a '00 I don't think they are universal with the 2nd gen. But yeah I don't want the grille I already have an OEM one as well as an aftermarket one. If it is compatible I can sell you my OEM one it's just sitting in the garage.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would look into junkyards for that piece... tons of f150s and expys have made their way to JY so not too hard to find and probably not that bad of a price either there