All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
junk yards. tons of f150s and expos on craigslist here for parts. so they are pretty cheap. but yes the grill comes with it. so you have to transfer your billet over.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would look into junkyards for that piece... tons of f150s and expys have made their way to JY so not too hard to find and probably not that bad of a price either there

Not a bad idea. If you can find one for a good price, go for it. I am all about you guys getting what you need and at the right price. If I cannot get you exactly what you need I have no problem referring you somewhere else that can accommodate you. I think the junk yard is a good bet.

thanks,
Joshua

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMAG0276.jpg
IMAG0275.jpg
Need to replace the I guess window moulding from when I got jacked (left/rear door) and order those smoked limited mirror signals that Ross ordered

Sent from space using taptalk

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Josh I'm looking for the glass portion of my passenger side mirror. The douche who had the truck before me must have broken his and installed a piece which is too wide, so it doesn't rotate in the housing. As such I have a big blind spot. I only need the glass, not the mechanism as that works fine. Any ideas?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh. On my expedition el, when you open the hatch, the top interior piece (black) that covers the headliner has broken clips. Can u get me one