any lowered 2nd gen expy`s out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Reference pic since I was posting it on another thread...

86cd0b59.jpg

My truck was a 3/3 the red eddie bauer was the eibach with 24s, some of his mods include ptm headlights, lower grille mod, smoked turn signals and few other small things..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd like to see mine drop like that when i get out...then air up to ride height when i hit the road

murvilboy

Reaction score
yeah me too! i also have the air ride on my navi so its hard for me to find drop kits for it. why in my intro thread i was looking for aftermarket air ride kits for mine.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have all air too...i guess we'd have to air bag it with aftermarket $$$$ thousands to do that...

OP
OP
michaelinchains

michaelinchains

Full Access Members
Reaction score
think thats why im havin a hard time selling these,dont seem like many were manufactured w/out the air ride..im glad mine doesnt have it

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah me too! i also have the air ride on my navi so its hard for me to find drop kits for it. why in my intro thread i was looking for aftermarket air ride kits for mine.

You can convert the stock air ride to adjustable. The black navi had stock air ride but he made it adjustable. But he was dumb and drove it air'ed out all the time. Which blew the bags...

You can do like I'm doing and install ridetech air struts all around... but is sort of expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khwolf13