Any one running Vossen's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do the Pirelli 22 inch tires ride on the Expedition? I have some 17 inch Pirelli's on my old Yukon Denali and they ride smooth as silk after 40,000+ miles. Best SUV tires all around that I have ever had...

The stock hankooks were garbage...

I have really liked the pirelli scorpion 3's... Much better wet traction and better traction over all. Quieter on the road as well.

I pretty much stick to pirelli or Michelin.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Michelin's on my cars, both the Primacy/Premier series, and the Pilot Sport AS, depending on how sporty the car is. My trucks have all gotten BFG KO2 all terrain tires, which I'll be putting on my Expedition (or the new KO3 version) as soon as I wear out the crappy Wrangler Territory AT that came on the take-off 18" wheels...

huh. tirerack claims my current tires have 11/32" tread depth new, and I just measured 0.30 (5/16th) to 0.33 (11/32) on all 4 tires in three places each, and I have like 12000 miles on them, much of it towing, much of that on bad roads. wow. I generally replace my tires when I see less than 1/8" (the legal spec is 1/16") or they are 5 years old... these are going to last way longer than I like.