Body lift install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
skip the second expy and build a pickup... easier to shorten bed and frame and make it look sick.... also less sheet metal and glass that can break..

OP
OP
nvycrmn

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have def thought about that. like picking up a cheap yota or something and building that. i really wanna go on that UA trip someday so i need something that can get around well and isnt a full size truck. but i might just pick me up an f150, SAS it, and go from there...decisions decisions!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
99 f250... already sas... and with 5.4 is cheap to find... reg cab with short box... then shorten the frame and you have a cheap tank...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im going to find a dodge cummins pick up. either a standard cab long bed or an extended cab reg or short bed. i dont want anything too long. i can always shorten it. and then lift the hell out of it. coil overs front and rear custom 4 link. rip the bed off cage it front to rear and put some 40-44s on it with true bead locks. should be bad ass. ive seen a few out at truckhaven and they just crawl up everything. so that got me the idea. build something where you not waste any gas and just let it crawl up everything and never get stuck. haha

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey i got a body lift question will i run into problems doing a body lift in my eddie bauer with my fancy adjustable pedals. o and everyone keeps doing the torsion key lift or strut spacer lift. last torsion key lift i did truck was stiff as hell and im lookin more into the spacer idea. my buddy who has done lifts and custom fabs for several years said look for a spindle lift in the front so it will keep the geometry all nice and perfect. come on walnuts i know you got some good input for this one o and dont worry ur the only huge red/black but nvycrmn sounds like he got the next black beast and im workin on makin a white one. unless i get my bronco fixed lol