Body lift install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
O yeah.. and do yourself a favor... pressure was under your expy very well before you start... but either way all that offroading dirt is gonna come out...lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The thing about " tires as tall as a highschool girls" is , every year I get older, they stay the same age :rotflmao:

damn straight! i go to my old hs to pick up my sister i look around going dammit im too old now! haha i guess im a creeper being 21. haha but what i was thinking since we access to lifts can we use those? undo all the bolts and lift the body litterly off the frame then put in the spacers and bolt it all down? it should work right? unless nvy isnt allowed to use the navy lifts. cause theres no way he would get out of my hs's auto shops door way with out smaller tires. haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I could talk my high school auto teacher into letting me use his lift if I am ever back in my home town. I will try to stay away from getting a body lift for now until my tires start to wear down.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a lift is easier... but still loosen one side and only remove one side bolts... otherwise it is gonna be a pain in the @$$ to get the holes lined up again

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my high school had 2. outdoor with the arms and indoor which was a floor hydro lift. which could lift the earth if it wanted to. but it started to leak so we moved the outside one over that lift once it was taken out and got 2 new, new to us, lifts from a dealership. those work great. so we had 3 lifts when i graduated. and their still there. but only 2 can be used since the teach has his old s10 on one of them for demonstration purposes.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HERES A PIC OF MY LIFTED EXPY...LOL SORRY I HAD TO CHIME IN
picture.php

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
over on the other forum i did a write up. i will try to pull pics if i havent deleted them. i did mine by my self. very rough not haveing extra hands. and not haveing a lift. cant wait to get new shop 6 bays a 2 post lift and a 4 post ramp lift. yup. wish i had this before the old school project i got into