bumper hitches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnystar

Reaction score
The class 3 is the way to go, hands down. I dont think you'll find anyone that can argue that point. Thats why most high end Trucks/SUV's with great towing packages have them stock.
As i said the versitily itself is phenominal with regular hitchs, drop hitches,bike racks and many other accessories.
Safety chain slots are heavy duty. Surprisingly affordable from NAPA or LORDCO. Well worth the bucks. Theres all different weight classes too. Pretty much as light or as heavy duty as you can imagine.

ktrjones12

Reaction score
A rv bumper hitch can carry 3500lbs. maximum. It's tongue weight is 350lbs. for 4in. In fact, it proved to be sturdier than my bumper. The weight of the hitch, bike rack, and two bikes broke the weld that held the bumper on. Be sure to check with your trailer manuafacturer before installing anything on the bumper. Mine appeared to be strong enough but the leverage of the bike rack was too much for it....

Last edited:

Tracy

Reaction score
Since you are using bumper hitch ,you will be having more about its performance.If you are not happy with it better go for other hitch. Search in the internet and you will get to know about the right kind of hitch to be used for various purposes.