Do you think I can pull this grille off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
his stock is good...but why settle...extreme is in order...DO IT!!! if not...it'll be on your mind and you'll be regretting it...

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think its a bad ass grille man, but I will say that your ride looks damn good the way it is...

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly your stock grille looks better, that grille looks like a cheap knock off of those RBP grilles, like it looks out of proportion for some reason

Well its not cheap, you see just bc RBP charges $1800 for a grille doesnt mean thats what they are worth. I know first hand what it cost to make a grille and its not that much, not even close. RBP is looking at a 70%+ profit. RPB makes the same grille for the expy for around $400

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id say wait til you get the ironbull bumper. without it i think the grille would look out of place. but with the ironbull i think it would work.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well its not cheap, you see just bc RBP charges $1800 for a grille doesnt mean thats what they are worth. I know first hand what it cost to make a grille and its not that much, not even close. RBP is looking at a 70%+ profit. RPB makes the same grille for the expy for around $400

I owned a company for a few years where we produced underwater lighting for waterfront properties. I retailed our various lines from between $350.00 and $700.00 per unit. Our manufacturing cost (not including labor, overhead etc) was just under one bill. You're 100% correct, by the time a product hits your doorstep it's normally been marked up 200-500%

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
id say wait til you get the ironbull bumper. without it i think the grille would look out of place. but with the ironbull i think it would work.

Yeah Im thinking ahead, I dont think this grille with the bumper I have now would look good.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score

yea I know that is ridiculous for a grille $1800 dollars even 400 is too much, but honestly your stock grille looks alot better in my oponion

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love the way your truck looks now. i would love to have your truck im startin to hate my white one lol.