Door handle cup protection film

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to protect my passenger door handle areas from scratches due to nails, jewelry, rings etc. when opening doors. My driver side rear door already has alot of scratches at the handle cup area from the mother in law who has long nails and wears rings and continues to scratch the paint after constant reminders to be careful with her claws when opening the door.

Can anyone recommend a door handle/cup area pre-cut film you use and like? So many diff options online and will go with whateva brand if no recommendations here . Thanks

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looking to protect my passenger door handle areas from scratches due to nails, jewelry, rings etc. when opening doors. My driver side rear door already has alot of scratches at the handle cup area from the mother in law who has long nails and wears rings and continues to scratch the paint after constant reminders to be careful with her claws when opening the door.

Can anyone recommend a door handle/cup area pre-cut film you use and like? So many diff options online and will go with whateva brand if no recommendations here . Thanks
These are the ones I used, worked great, pretty easy to install and still work great!

OpticonBill

Reaction score
Your mother-in-law reminds me of when I bought a 95 new off the dealer lot. When I got home, my wife, predictably, asked if she was going to get a set of keys. Admittedly I was apprehensive since she's quite hard on cars, not to mention she turns it into a traveling kitchen and bathroom cabinet. I told her sure, but I need to over a few things about the car before I give them to you.

So out to the car we go. I said, wherever you go don't park in the parking lot up close to the store since that's where fat people park, and they don't care about throwing open their car doors and slamming the car adjacent. So, park out yonder in the lot where there aren't any cars or trucks, for sure fat people don't park out there. Now always lock the car wherever you go, and when you unlock the door don't be hunting for the keyhole by jabbing at the lock with the key. Okay now, when getting into the car, bring your feet into the car without scrapping or kicking the door speaker cover. Okay, now come around and get into the car and I'll go over a few other things. Now, as with the door lock, don't be hunting with the point of the key...let me see your key ring. Okay that won't do, you got all kinds of stuff hanging off the ring, you're going to need a separate key ring with just the car key on it. I don't want all that junk swinging against steering column scratching it all up. Now the next thing. Then she said. Oh forget it, then got out and went into the house. Which I wanted her to say in the first place.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agetech