Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Reaction score
Thanks for the info everyone. Just went and picked up a kenwood ddx419. They can put it in friday or saturday ill let you guys know how it goes! Itll be 550 out the door with it installed is that pretty fair?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im pioneer...but crutchfield.com will let you put in all your information...and will list everything that will fit...from Dual to Kenwood to Pioneer and etc...just to give you an idea then search the net for cheaper pricing

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Reaction score
Been pretty tied up the last couple days but heres the finished product. I love it so far!!!

2012-04-06130700.jpg

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I miss my Kenwood.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and put subs in the back...i'm trying to get this dudes 18" and amp now...i think its RE...told me to make an offer so i said $400...but i told him to tell me how much he wants bottom dollar...we'll see...get that and then i just need to do my components

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

Reaction score
Im looking for a sub also. I have a 3 month old son so im not looking for anything too crazy. Theres a guy in my area that has a 15" power acoustik **** and a digital phonics(hifonics off brand i think) 1500 watt amp and all 0ga wires for $175. You guys heard anything about that sub?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im looking for a sub also. I have a 3 month old son so im not looking for anything too crazy. Theres a guy in my area that has a 15" power acoustik **** and a digital phonics(hifonics off brand i think) 1500 watt amp and all 0ga wires for $175. You guys heard anything about that sub?

i know on paper its a pretty impressive sub and it looks cool, but I havent seen anyone with these, youtube has some vids