Double Din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and put subs in the back...i'm trying to get this dudes 18" and amp now...i think its RE...told me to make an offer so i said $400...but i told him to tell me how much he wants bottom dollar...we'll see...get that and then i just need to do my components

I wanted 2 15's but got a steal of a deal on the 4 12's,but the 18 you can dress up and kill the competition

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a sub also. I have a 3 month old son so im not looking for anything too crazy. Theres a guy in my area that has a 15" power acoustik **** and a digital phonics(hifonics off brand i think) 1500 watt amp and all 0ga wires for $175. You guys heard anything about that sub?

they bang from what i've heard...you go crazy...just have a remote gain to turn that down then do what i do when my wife gets in...change settings...lol

I wanted 2 15's but got a steal of a deal on the 4 12's,but the 18 you can dress up and kill the competition

yeah you did get a steal...need you to look out for some of us on here with your deals...lol...the 18" is built to specs...ported...need a couple of super tweeters and components and its a wrap!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting the 18" sub/amp combo this weekend...gotta wire up with 0ga wires

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your Kenwood looks nice... I just installed a Pioneer AVH-P3400BH from Crutchfield last week. Very happy with it.

bobholthaus

Reaction score
Do you guys know why Crutchfield says a double din won't work on an 06 with Nav? Looking to help a friend upgrade now. Thx.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no clue...should fit...call them...theyre pretty good in customer service and explaining why...at least thats my experience...

bobholthaus

Reaction score
bobholthaus

Crutchfield said that maybe the mounting holes on the Nav radio might not line up. They did not have a definitive reason on why their info shows the OEM Nav models not accepting double dins. Can one of you do me a favor please and measure the opening in your bezel in front of the stereo so that I can at least ensure I don't need an entirely new dash bezel? If the same, I'll jury rig the HU to work somehow. Thanks in advance. Btw, Crutchfield says that no double din will fit on a 2006 with factory navigation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kvil