Finally painted the headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FormerStangFan

Reaction score
Thx guys. I must say separating the first one was a PITA and took and hour plus. Once I figured it out the second one took all of five minutes after I baked it. The truck is really coming along. I can't believe how much fun I'm having with this, what a pleasant change from the mustang and drag race seen

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whats the secret that you used? opening my first one was a pita, opening my 2nd one is even a bigger pita.
after baking it multiple times, i'm having issues still lol, are yours oem?

OP
OP
F

FormerStangFan

Reaction score
Walnut&freeway: thx alot guys. Means a lot coming from guys with such great looking trucks.

Ray: that first one was BAD!! The second one I heated at 250 for just shy of 20 minutes. Starting at that side that the ambers are in I pried with 2 butter knifes. I slid the butter knife in to the groove and pulled the lense upward and repeated with the second knife working my way halfway around the top and bottom of the light. I was then able to just pull the lense and housing apart. It took less than 5 minutes and I wish I would have recorded it