GearHead tuners -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flying N

Reaction score
Anyone using them? If so, what is your experience with them? The automotic octane adjusting tune does not producer the maximum HP gains w/ 93, but I like the idea that I don't have to worryu about what "tune" is running, and absolute max pwer gains is not as important as driveability and being safe(r) if it gets filled with lower octane fuel. https://www.ghtuning.com/product-category/ecoboost/2015-2021-expedition/

OP
OP
Flying N

Flying N

Reaction score
Sorry that I somehow missed some posts about GearHead tuning. It appears their tunes are very good. If anyone has new/additional thoughts, I'd love to see them.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gearhead, ZFG are both excellent options. Our otherwise Stock Expedition does 0-60 on ZFG's 93 tune in 5.04. Not bad for a 2020 with 22's FULLY loaded Limited Max....

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stay away from LMS for 2018-2024 Expedition. Sorry, but the trans tuning is TERRIBLE. Please go with somebody else.
Didn’t know that. I know 5 Star tuning had similar problems. I’m more from the Explorer ST side of things and even LMS isn’t good. Should’ve known better.
Gearhead, ZFG are both excellent options. Our otherwise Stock Expedition does 0-60 on ZFG's 93 tune in 5.04. Not bad for a 2020 with 22's FULLY loaded Limited Max....
Adam at ZFG does awesome work, didn’t know he did the 3.5s so definitely recommend him too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhmurphy1960