Great Tire Deal for 22" Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flying N

Reaction score
I have absolutely zero affiliation with these folks. With that said, this is a stupid good deal. I bought 4, and had them installed today. It all worked fine.

I will also say I went to Discount Tire price match, and they (eventually) came back with a $1 lower price. I probably would have used them, but thought this $200.99 price was a error as these are $400+ tires, so I jumped on it before they actually (re)replied with the lower price, knowing that if this deal fell through and Discount Tire price mached it, I'd have a fall back. https://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/yokohama/geolandar-a-t-g015/p/TV158003761?zipCode=75067

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flying N

Flying N

Reaction score
Note, on factory 22" wheels these just barely fit with no rubbing. Your results may vary.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Yoko = oh oh....

I know several people who have had really bad issues with their tires failing in various unexpected ways, not only on trucks but other vehicles too...

Hopefully yours will hold up, but I would not be holding my breath :D

OP
OP
Flying N

Flying N

Reaction score
Yoko = oh oh....

I know several people who have had really bad issues with their tires failing in various unexpected ways, not only on trucks but other vehicles too...

Hopefully yours will hold up, but I would not be holding my breath :D
It's possible. Yet Yokohama has been around for 100+ years, and in the U.S. for over 50. At $200 tire vs normally near $450 (and Discount Tire was willing to match price), I am hoping for a good tire, and willing to take the risk with them for the price.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Well, mistake or not, I can get Wrangler SR-A's for around $225 each, and Michelin Defenders for about $250 each, both installed in sets of 4, including a lifetime rotate/balance, and a road hazard warranty if desired for about $50 for the set, so there are plenty of affordable alternatives out there, but I will NEVER, EVA pay anywhere near $450/tire for any tire for any vehicle, unless of course they are gold plated, with 6" demon spikes, and the ability to make me coffee, yanky me *****, and mow my lawn, hehehe :)

And just a side note, the SR-A's on my 011 EL Limited have almost 65K on them & still have plenty of tread left, with zero handling issues & a smooth stable ride wherever I go...

But I wish you the best of luck with your Yoko's :D