Headlight harness diagram 2022 expedition limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dennis84

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2022 expedition limited from auction . It suffered front end damage . I purchased a headlight off eBay , and when I went to plug the led module into the headlight - they aren’t the same . My headlight had a blue black plug in - the new headlight has a black gray plug in . We sssumed the only difference was the gray connector as it had an extra plastic guide tab in the plug . We attempted to shave the tab as all the wires appeared to be in the sale orientation- it plugged right in , but all I get is the yellow marker light . I’d like to repin it to my old headlight harness plug in - but can’t find a diagram anywhere Threema_2024-06-01_09-04-44.jpeg

olsarge08

Reaction score
I do not have the wiring Diagram but am curious if you know what year the new light was for if it was a used OEM. Also take some pictures and post them up here I can try to see if I can help. I modded my F150 from regular light s to OEM LED lights and I think you maybe running into the same thing. Your Limited should have a LED DRL halo around the outside and I am wondering if you bough the light for an XLT whick is LED headlight but the does not have the LED halo.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the 22 refresh, all trim levels got the same reflector based LED headlights so it is different than pre-refresh. Perhaps the difference is due to the signature lighting that goes around the outside of the headlight? Not all trim levels got that feature. Someone may have the drawing on here.