Help.... 2007 Expy wiring much needed - no comms, pats, no crank no start etc...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mike Expy Poland
Reaction score
Thank you for the link. Much appreciated! I would buy them instantly, if it would be e-book.. Otherwise it will take me a few weeks till they get to Poland where I am. But I might not have other solution than that. Not a chance you know which wire is this and what is responsible for (a thick, brown red one..)

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good looking rig, glad to see/hear it's back to a mobile state of being.

Looks really good without running boards, too. What size tires are on?

And a winch?! Ballin'!
:)

OP
OP
Mike Expy Poland
Reaction score
Winch comes useful where I live, no need to get a tractor to get out of troubles..., at least most of times:). Tires are 33, I raised the car by 3 inches.

Running boards-have no need for them.

Evan Stoner

Reaction score
Hi - and many thanks. The interior fuse box looks good - checked all fuses, are good. I found this - in the harness that goes between PCM and engine bay fuse box. The location is near the radiator, by the battery. Had to remove battery compartment with washer reservoir to get to that harness.

So the cable fully corroded Anyone knows which cable this is? It is quite difficult to track it through the main harness.

So I had cut out the damaged section, fitted a new one - and no progress.. Unbelievable. I guess I am on the right cable(s)..., I haven't had multimeter today to test it, will test tomorrow..

Is there a good soul that could help me with a wiring diagram of that harness from connector between PCM and engine bay fuse box??? I can read wiring diagrams - it's just that I don't have them..

View attachment 40425

View attachment 40426
i downloaded a pdf copy for$9 off ebay of the shop manuals

Babadude

Reaction score
Ye Im having similar issues with ABS light, Fuel guage not working etc. Need a wiring diagram link, need it to be downloadable to be honest. Dont live in the States, so no Ebay