How do I cancel the "Set Default Trailer" message?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rada9933

Reaction score
I used my wife's 23 Limited to rent a powered trencher a few weeks ago.

now the "Set Default Trailer as Active Trailer" message pops up five or six times a day while she's driving, and I'm in the dog house for "breaking her baby"...

The "No Active Trailer" message doesn't clear it.. It'll return a few minutes later..

Help me out folks, how do I clear this message, so i can sleep in the house again?

Attachments

• IMG_6122.jpg
    IMG_6122.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 6

jlmcclure

Reaction score
This is similar to an issue I'm having, we had a trailer hooked to our '22 on Sunday, and when I got in it yesterday to go to work, the Pro trailer back up immediately turned itself on and won't stay off. I turn it off, it comes back on, searches for a trailer, then beeps incessantly when I'm not doing what it wants. I've tried hooking the trailer back up to it while the vehicle was running (it was originally unhooked while the vehicle was off) and still no luck. It's driving me batty. All I can think to do is unhook the battery, but that's a job for the husband and he's been out of town. I haven't been able to find anything on the internet anywhere.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score