Icon F150 Tremor for Timberline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HILLY

Reaction score
You need to start a build thread of what you got going on!

More so, everyone's going to be asking (including myself) what you had to do to make that Ironman front bumper work besides just trimming that front bumper panel.

01f1502wd

Reaction score
holy crap that looks awesome! will add that bumper to the list. it fits the body so well. Am curious like Hilly to know what it takes to get it mounted right.

RR_Timberline

Reaction score
Hey,

I’ve been looking to lift and add an updated suspension system on my timberline for a while now but just haven’t found any luck until I stumbled upon this. Would you kindly share your experience with your awesome shocks, did you face any decline in ride quality on the highway or off road after fitting aftermarket coil overs ? Is the coil over system plug and play or did you need any major modifications? This would help me out big time as winter is coming up and I’d really love to upgrade my ride off-roading and make it stand out !

OP
OP
Lumberjack

Lumberjack

Reaction score
I really do need to start a build thread. The icons bolt right in. The bumper and winch are extremely heavy. The tremor specific lift gave me an almost perfect ride height. They are adjustable so I was able to fine tune. Running 37s, beadlocks, and a few hundred extra lbs on the front will always effect the way something handles but my wife still daily drives this and loves it.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpeg
    IMG_1400.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
Lumberjack

Lumberjack

Reaction score
Hey,

I’ve been looking to lift and add an updated suspension system on my timberline for a while now but just haven’t found any luck until I stumbled upon this. Would you kindly share your experience with your awesome shocks, did you face any decline in ride quality on the highway or off road after fitting aftermarket coil overs ? Is the coil over system plug and play or did you need any major modifications? This would help me out big time as winter is coming up and I’d really love to upgrade my ride off-roading and make it stand out !
Message me and I can give you more details