How often do you drive your Expedition?

• Daily

Votes: 62 77.5%
  • 2-3 times a week.

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Just parked.

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddiebauerexpy

Reaction score
I still drive mine, a few times a week when i get bored with the Colorado, the only one that sits parked most the time here is my 78 1 ton, 6mpg isnt fun :)

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought mine near the height of fuel prices, so I knew what to expect. Traded in an Explorer for it so I could tow my father's boat, and my mpg's aren't any worse than 0.5 mpg difference. Average just under 15, and get around 18 on the highway. Can't see getting rid of it as I need it to haul the family and the boat, and I can't afford a third vehicle to keep fuel prices down. Just sucking it up and rolling with the ebb and flow of the prices at the pump.

halerazor

Reaction score
we just bought our expy but it wont get driven much just needed a 2nd car with 3rd row seating, me and the wife work seperate shifts so we take turns driving our 09 accord that gets 30mpg we put 176 miles a day on it.

SWADE23

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine will be driven no matter what fuel is, im not a car guy

ditto...

Fortunately for me i work in nyc so i commute on the train mon-fri my truck stays parked most of the week unless i drive to the train station

Reaction score
MY truck has become my wifes daily driver. She averages 5-10 miles a day. Still keeping the miles down. Im at 33,546 as of today on my 07 Expy. Glad to see this thread still alive :D

Reaction score
We keep ours in the garage. We take it out once a week for a 30-40 mile drive. We bought it for my 6yr old boy. We need to haul his toys around this coming summer. 14mpg, I don't this to be used as a grocery getter. We have minivan for that.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dd

mines a daily driver. luckly i have my parents helping me pay for the gas, but its only cause im a full time college student. thats the agreement. go to school get gas. idc how much gas it burns or how many "bad" toxins that come out of my 3" tail. im still driving my expo to school, the dirt, and back.

KevyKev

Reaction score
Nope. I drive it everyday. Lucky I don't live far from work and can stretch out a tank to about 10 days. BTW, it's not Bush's fault, it's the Democratic led Congress that will not let us drill for our own oil in our own Country. Did you know that China & Cuba are drilling for oil 50 miles off the cost of Cuba, which is just off Key West, yet we can't???:shootout:

not sure if BC Champion is still a user, but I wonder if he'd care to revise this statement, now that we allowed BP to do just that, off shore drilling.........As a result we now have, one of the worst ecological disasters in our lifetime, a slew of fisherman will be soon flat broke, money generated from tourism for the coastal states gone, an unchecked BP that was allowed to drill but at the same time had zero plans to address potential disaster like we're experiencing now, and not to mention the unknown long term effects of this nightmare to our earth......Democratics AND Republican have to share the blame for letting those greedy bastards operative with no impunity for DECADES (both dems and reps have held the oval office during this time).

KevyKev

Reaction score
Mine is a daily driver even though it cost more than my car..........I'd rather pay a little more in gas than to run up a bunch of miles on my baby, plus it just makes you tighten up your disposable cash...Think about money you just piss away daily because you can.........I'm about to hit 370k in about another week, on my way to 400k!!!!!!!!