Keyless entry door code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James3336

Reaction score
ZigZagFred... that procedure only works on 4th gen. Expeds. Big Ray has a 2014 3rd gen. But thanks for the 4th gen. info.

Speed 330

Reaction score
I bought my 2014 EL XLT King Ranch from a used car dealer and it they didn't have the original owner's manual or any of the code cards. I want to reset the door code but don't know the factory code or the previous owner's code. I went to the local Ford dealership and the parts guy said that a service tech would have to run a diagnostic to access the code. Knowing the per hour rate they charge this could get expensive. Does anyone know the factory code or where I can find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Not quite sure how this form works but I can tell you if you'll take the passenger side kick panel off look up there with a flashlight you'll see a white sticker with five black numbers on it that is your door code

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I bought my used '03, they did not have the key pad code either. After some you tube searches, I found that the code is written under the passenger side dash. I wish I could remember exactly where. Might have had to remove the glove box to find it. Maybe this You Tube video will help.