Keyless entry door code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James3336

Reaction score
ZigZagFred... that procedure only works on 4th gen. Expeds. Big Ray has a 2014 3rd gen. But thanks for the 4th gen. info.

Speed 330

Reaction score
I bought my 2014 EL XLT King Ranch from a used car dealer and it they didn't have the original owner's manual or any of the code cards. I want to reset the door code but don't know the factory code or the previous owner's code. I went to the local Ford dealership and the parts guy said that a service tech would have to run a diagnostic to access the code. Knowing the per hour rate they charge this could get expensive. Does anyone know the factory code or where I can find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Not quite sure how this form works but I can tell you if you'll take the passenger side kick panel off look up there with a flashlight you'll see a white sticker with five black numbers on it that is your door code

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I bought my used '03, they did not have the key pad code either. After some you tube searches, I found that the code is written under the passenger side dash. I wish I could remember exactly where. Might have had to remove the glove box to find it. Maybe this You Tube video will help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toole438