Let's See Those Lifted / Big Tire Gen 4s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you lift your timberline? What lift kit you used?
For a member to get an alert you must quote post them like I have you.

Or you can mention them by putting @ in front of their name.

Welcome to the forum.

BlackTim

Reaction score
Here's my '24 Max Stealth Performance that used to have the CCD. Combo of Ready Lift and Rough Country. The 300 or so lbs of bikes and rack caused me to add the sumo springs after this pic. I'm still working on the error codes with the Icon by pass (hopefully). 4wd/2wd still works. Just missing the different throttle modes.

View attachment 81202

Love the look! What wheel/tire setup do you have?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just added a new tire/wheel package: 275/60R20 black painted OEM Expedition wheels, Michelin Defenders LTX M/S2

1722464414123.png

Attachments

• IMG_7943.jpeg
    IMG_7943.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7942.jpeg
    IMG_7942.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Attachments

• 4 Tires Side profile.JPG
    4 Tires Side profile.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 6
  • tire centered zoomed-in.JPG
    tire centered zoomed-in.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 Tire centered.JPG
    1 Tire centered.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

RazrM5

Reaction score
Good morning. Just purchased 2024 LTD Stealth. I’m wondering if a 3/2 Ready lift with some 20’s on Michelin Defenders instead of the 22” Generals will help with vibration and ride quality.

Live in Miami, Florida and will not off-road. But was wondering what the purpose of the lift was outside of off-roading. Any advantage for non-off-roadr’s/daily commuters?

I know there are plenty of threads on vibration with these vehicles. I’ve had this new car road force balanced 3 separate times with about a 70% reduction in vibration after 73 mph.

Road tested with the shop foreman at the Ford dealership and he basically said these vehicles just simply have this issue at those speeds/will improve with time/1st oil change at 3K miles/possibly swapping out for new tire brand.

IMG_7159.jpeg

IMG_7160.jpeg

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Live in Miami, Florida and will not off-road. But was wondering what the purpose of the lift was outside of off-roading. Any advantage for non-off-roadr’s/daily commuters?

I know there are plenty of threads on vibration with these vehicles. I’ve had this new car road force balanced 3 separate times with about a 70% reduction in vibration after 73 mph.
You need to start your own thread/

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/correct-way-to-start-a-thread.47954/

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Good morning. Just purchased 2024 LTD Stealth. I’m wondering if a 3/2 Ready lift with some 20’s on Michelin Defenders instead of the 22” Generals will help with vibration and ride quality.

Road tested with the shop foreman at the Ford dealership and he basically said these vehicles just simply have this issue at those speeds/will improve with time/1st oil change at 3K miles/possibly swapping out for new tire brand.

View attachment 81756

View attachment 81757
I just switched from a LT General tire to Michelin Defenders LTX M/S2 & night & day difference on ride quality! Had my '19 expy for 4 years & it rides better then ever now. Worth it!