Lifted Stealth 4th Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Left Coast Geek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm gonna say it again, I put 18" 'take-offs' from an F150 on our 2019 Limited Stealth, set them to 35PSI (the pressure recommended for 18" on a XLT), and it made a HUGE improvement in the ride from the Stealth's 22" wheels (39 PSI) or any of the various other Expy's we drove with 20's (I forget the 20" pressure). No suspension mods at all. CCDS seems to perform adequately, we towed a 5000 lb camper trailer for 9000 miles all through Mexico over 16 weeks earlier this year, over all sorts of bad roads, topes, potholes, etc, and was SO glad for the 18s. I plan on replacing the crappy Wrangler OE F150 tires with BFG KO2's as soon as I can justify it.

My wife, who is 5'2" and has very short legs would be VERY angry with a lifted Expedition, she hated my prior F250 4x4 as it was so tall and hard to climb into.

I do wish there was an airbag kit for the Expedition, I had one on my Tacoma before the F150 and it was great under heavy loads and/or towing, while allowing a stock ride while mostly empty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhj321