Limited Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z. Baker

Reaction score
Do you guys know of any place that sells the Limited Black headlights for a good price. I looked on eBay and the cheapest i could get would be around $380 for a pair.

I looked into black projectors, but I dont want to have to go out any buy more sets of HID systems.

Thanks,

Zane

Interceptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you give Tasca Parts a try on the forum vendor section?

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
yeah, i checked them out, still more than the eBay ones...

I suppose i just need to keep checking eBay till i get lucky

Zane

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't they just the black ones? I usually see them go for pretty for around 50 a side, sometimes lower.

Here's a brand new left headlight for 74 shipped.

Not as many choices right now, you just have to check back every so often. There's usually plenty of used one.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry to kill this. but elvato arnt you a mod? whats going on here. you and tonydiv i thought was. but back to the thread. thats a good deal for head lights. its really pricey usually for heads.

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
Hey, good finds. I need to work on my eBay skills. I saw the left hand side one had a broken tab, so i found another one for a good price.

Thanks,

Zane

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. Didn't realize it had a broken tab. I just saw "new" and stopped reading :p

A couple tips when searching the ebay site:

-Search for all the years that the particular would fit. For example, this headlight fits 2007-2011. So search for each year individually - 2007, 2008 2009, 2010, and 2011.

-At least on ebay, it does do different searches for "2007 Expedition headlights" and "07 Expedition headlights". So you'd do each year in "2007, 2008, etc", then do each year in "07, 08, etc".

-Use the OR command with parenthesis. For example, if you want to search for both "2007" and "07", you would do "(2007,07) Expedition headlight". Or, if you want all the years: "(2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,07,08,09,10,11) Expedition headlights".

-Try different names. For lights, people sometimes use "lights" and "lamps" interchangeably. Also, there seemed to be a difference between "headlights" and "headlight". Also, try "headlights" or "head lights", "taillights" or "tail lights".

-Don't be too specific. Don't do "2007 Ford Expedition headlights Limited". Instead just do "2007 Expedition headlights". Sure, it might be more searching, but someone could have just given a generic name to their listing.

-Use the NOT operator, "-". For headlights, you'll usually see a lot of "HID" and "projector" listings, so to get rid of those, use do, for example "2007 Expedition headlight -HID -HIDs -projector -projectors" and it'll reject listings that contain the words with the minus sign in front of them. Just remember to not exclude words that people might use in legitimate listings. For example, you'll see in the search example below how some bulb listings make it through. I don't like to exclude those since sometimes people will include in the lists "headlights with bulbs" or "bulbs included" and it would exclude those listings.

So, for example, to find 2007-2011 Expedition headlights without HID or projector listings, you could do: (2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,07,08,09,10,11) Expedition (headlight, head light, headlights, head lights, headlamps, head lamps, head lamp, headlamp) -HID -HIDs -projector -projectors.

OP
OP
Z

Z. Baker

Reaction score
thanks for the tips....i havent been on eBay in awhile, but since college is about over, I got some extra spending money and its time to spend a lil cash on the expy.

Zane

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats good to know elvato! i didnt know that. ill do that next time im on ebay.