Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wmixon0527

Reaction score
Guys I am now the proud new owner of a 2007 ford expedition. Awesome ride. I use it a lot for work and need some advice. Currently I am looking for a solution to a storage issue. I have 3rd row seats and normally leave them folded flat to increase cargo space. I can find rubber mats to cover the cargo area all day loang but am looking for something that would also cover the back of the 3rd row seats, but when I fold the 3rd row upright the mat would stay on the back of the seat. At this point I am looking at buying a f150 bed mat and cutting it to fit and either screwing it to the back of the seats or cutting it and pulling the rubber over itself when I need the 3rd row. Love the ride but everything is sliding around like crazy back their and I don't want anything damaged. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
W

Wmixon0527

Reaction score
That's the closest thing so far. Thanks for the work. I called the manufacturer but they had some type of fire alarm going off. Weird. I will follow up with them later tomorrow. Thanks again as this is defiantly closer than what I had found on my own.

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also if yours are leather seats you might want to stick a piece of cloth in the seat those are known to stick and mess up the leather. You only need the cloth when folded down.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also if yours are leather seats you might want to stick a piece of cloth in the seat those are known to stick and mess up the leather. You only need the cloth when folded down.

2nd and 3rd rows are vynil...only the front have leather and thats only what touches you when you sit down...the bottom and back are vynil as well on the front seats...i left my seats down all summer and fall...7 months and nothing...not saying to test it...

you could look at getting rubber matting put on the backs of the seats...may cost but you wouldnt have to worry about the back getting dirty...if you dont need the 3rd row for family...take them out and redo the floor