Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you might get more attention if you start a new thread this one has been kinda ****** out and new ppl dont wanna read all the pages... i think they use the edge also. i am overall pretty happy with my edge panda is back with hypertech and two or three others use cortex. i like the look of the edge in the pod. i didnt pick up the mileage like i thought i would but everyone is having different results depends on driving. i drive with a light foot most the time(only in the expy) and im getting 12/17 city/highway. although i think now that i have just about finished the second tank of premium i think im getting closer to 12.5 city. i was getting 10-12 city before. i have touched 12 with premium gas before but damn i had to have a light foot. now i can drive normal not grandma style and get 12

maguilar496

Reaction score
Thanks, for the quick replys.

I like the look of the edge cts but I dont think they make one for newer expeditions....

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, for the quick replys.

I like the look of the edge cts but I dont think they make one for newer expeditions....

Nope, not yet. If you're looking for a monitor I think BullyDog has something if I remember correctly. I had good results with HyperTech so I stuck with it. The CTS is really cool though...

lothario

Reaction score
Well, I was willing to read all the posts with the hope of learning something that will pay off. I just brought home a 2000 Expo yesterday. Picked it up at an auto auction kinda spur of the moment. Used to be a police K9 unit. I had no idea it would suck up so much gas. Might as well drive my motor home around town. FYI It only takes one mile per gallon improvement for premium gas to pay for itself, at least here in Arizona where it is an extra 20 cents per gallon. If a guy can pick up a couple more mpg's from a tuner then it will pay for itself sooner or later. Sounds like I'm not done spending yet. I'll be happy when I can start saving money somehow. Thanks for the info guys.