Need help with performance chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats why i was asking lol my grandpa lives in smyrna haha. i would like to go visit tn again. my wife would like to live there but damn jobs are hard to find az has been hit bad by economy...worse then tn but i know alot of people here thats how i found my current job. i was told about it when i moved out here i ignored it then partied and lived off all my saved deployment money tax return extra money from dity move etc and blew like caugh caugh caugh um lets not say a decent amount more then 20G in like 3 months and dont ask me how cause i dont even know lol. alot of eating out gas gas gas for expy. new exhaust for expy intake + carb for bronco you name it. then i needed a job and fast so i took job offer...job sucks barely pays the bills...work nights and never have energy to look for a new job been there 7+ months now. if i loose it i already have a fall back construction job making more money but ill be home less then i already am.

Sorry I missed your call today....got most of my reading from when i lived in Michigan driving around the city with stop and go...shit here in TN where I live, everywhere you go is mostly freeway.....Now I had found a gas station in smyrna that advertised 100% gas...my mileage dropped today when I calculated my MPG's was 13.8 which sucks for me....so just down the street is a little habibi station here in redneck country that sell 100% gas..I filled up with premium and put a 100 miles on tonight and got 100 miles to the first 1/4 tank and the truck is more snappy then with the last tank from the other station... actually kinda surprised me when i hit the gas and it jumped...So, I dont know where the overhead console gets its readings from but you cant much more into the computer than the odbll port....how are shifts..much crisper? The other thing i have been watching on mine is that with this cooler weather its only running at 182 to 186 degrees....should be a steady 192...so im wondering if im running to cool...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
next year... ok sale ends jan 5th 2012... that is technically next year

LoL.. go figure I wait till the Friday before Christmas to call Edge and they are closed for the rest of the Holiday... Oh well.. guess I'll wait till next year then :p

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
question i just updated programmer and it gave me a couple extra things when i go to program to level three then click on custom it has the normal options but now it asks tire size... no biggie right? i check out what stock says and its just a number 29...im confused if anything my stock tires are a 31.5... where are they getting the 29 from im running stock size tires

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whats your tft been running i know you have the deep tranny pan and all so im curious what your temps is running around town. im sitting around 130 with outside temp in low 60's

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bad day for me pics wise... i have spent half the day lookin for camera... i kinda also need it for xmas pics...

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
whats your tft been running i know you have the deep tranny pan and all so im curious what your temps is running around town. im sitting around 130 with outside temp in low 60's
mine never goes past 150...yeah i have a deep pan, but also have a trans cooler out front...was nice talkin with you today...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ya you too... i found some bad news for me though... i found a website that shows ethanol free gas stations... www.pure-gas.org only problem is i live like 80 miles from the nearest station. everyone should check this site out... if there is ethanol free gas near you get it much better mpgs from these tanks

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o ya i got pics of edge in my profile...

picture.jpg

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
pods not perfect color match but damn look closely at your interior everything is different