New Headers and CAts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIK_MATRiX

Reaction score
I just got my new Headers from summit today along with 2 new cats. I plan on removing all 4 and just put in the two new ones. It will be a complete true dual set up eventually. Just one step at a time. But I will keep everyone posted on what the outcome is.

P.S. Summit has headers for only $150 right now.

OP
OP
S

SIK_MATRiX

Reaction score
Alright after two full days and only about 5 hours of sleep the new Headers and Cats are in. Still need to button up a couple of things but still. IF you want a loud set-up for your Expy. this is it. SOunds like a drag car going down the road. But everything seems to run a bit smoother now. Im going to a car show that is an hour drive down the highway so ill put up some performance figures tomorrow. BUt if you have the time and the means to do a project like this and sound is not an issue this is a great choice. Il also try to post a video as well.

Any questions let me know.

mgtsldr38

Reaction score
Im sure it sounds mean. I wanted to do headers but dont really have the time. How was putting in the cats? thats one project still on my list to do.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, headers and high flow cats will really make for a loud exhaust. Not that it's a bad thing. :)

Headers is probably too much for me, but I want to do cats eventually.

OP
OP
S

SIK_MATRiX

Reaction score
The thruck has more balls now. Sounds great and passing is much better. Just need to take care of the 02 sensor codes and ill b rollin