no start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnb1019

Reaction score
I have a 99 ford expedition with the 5.4. i just did a tune up on it, spark plugs, new coils, and even a new cam sensor, the problem is that not running. It wil turn over but no fire, One indication is the guage cluster doesnt work, usually when u put the key in and turn to ON position, the guages move to thier starting points but its no movement. Any ideas? running out of ideas, Thanks

OP
OP
Johnb1019

Johnb1019

Reaction score
yes the interior lights work and door ones, it was running but missing before i did the big tune up, now it turns over but not firing, i know the injectors are good and new coils, spark plugs, new fuel filter,

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
check on the passenger side firewall I believe there is a connector in that area that may have come loose while you were changing the plugs.

Being it is turning over you could spray a little carb cleaner into the throttle body to see if it fires up JUST A LITTLE