performance question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you have cats, but in zona i think you can run high flow cats. in cali you have to have stock cats. :(

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey sunsetaz i live in mesa,az. i have not gone through emissions yet i am recently out of the army and still have my plates from tn. but as long as the cats do not cause your check engine light on. the other reason we need all four is because they are "supposed" to visually check that you have all four cats. thats why people gut them. im not guttin my new cats. i payed in the 400-500 dollar range fo everything except my muffler. contact me if you are looking at having it done. i was gettin 600-1400 dollar quotes to have my exhaust done. i only price checked to compare, i always use the same shop

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey panda how do they know what cats you have i opened my magnaflows when the shopped picked them up the outside looks like every other cat but the inside looks different. o and our front cats and rear cats are different. one has three precious metals the other has two cant remember which one was which. or some crap like that. IS CALI AFRAID HIFLOW CATS CAUSE CANCER?