RCI Skid Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, I've got the entire package. All the way back. I've got pictures on here of the full setup. the tcase fit fine, I did drill an extra hole just to make sure it's extra secure but that was it. On page 3-5 of this you'll see several of us do.
Thanks. They didn't think that the transfer case skid would fit with the independent rear suspension. You didn't have any issues

Flying N

Reaction score
I just had installed the full F150 skid plates. I used the 2015-'23 skids. Per installer, it just took a couple of new holes to be drilled. Although this vehicle will have limited off-road excursions I feel MUCH better knowing there is solid protection if needed. Now to decide to keep or remove the black airdam? I know it is a personal decision.

Anyone on the Dallas area, North Texas Truck Accessories in Lewisville, TX is who did the install. Mike and his team do a great job. I have zero hesitation in recommeding them.

RCI_Skid Plates_2019 Expedition.png