Rear bumper step pad studs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joellg

Reaction score
Anyone have a part number for the 4 plastic studs with metal nuts that hold the rear step pad onto the bumper? Or if they were all snapped off, and I ordered a new step pad, do they come with it? (The pad part number is 7L1Z-17B807-A) Thanks for any info

Ghostwolf

Reaction score
Did you ever find an answer to this question? I'm replacing my entire rear bumper after I got rear-ended and I have precisely the same conundrum with those four white plastic studs. I'm hoping they come with the step pad.

Ghostwolf

Reaction score
To close this question, those four white studs and the metal nuts that thread onto them, are included in the step pad (part 7L1Z-17B807-A). So, if you're rear bumper damage requires replacement of these studs, you'll need to order a step pad, even if it's not damaged. The studs and nuts aren't available separately, nor are they mentioned in the description of the step pad.