Running Board lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your gonna need a nuclear reactor to keep up with the amount of lights you wanna add to that thing:rotflmao:

just LED underbody...MAYBE...LEDs on the boards...i plan on adding another battery and upgrading the alt to a 200 amp...should be good with that setup...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just LED underbody...MAYBE...LEDs on the boards...i plan on adding another battery and upgrading the alt to a 200 amp...should be good with that setup...

or just add a second alt and a few deep cell batteries gotta make sure you have enough power to keep your xmas tree lit up
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or both...i plan on redoing my system down the road...so i may upgrade with 2 high wattage amps...AND deep cell batts...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
where are you thinking of puttin the second batt or are you just gonna replace then one you have with a deep cell

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
You could always get the dual battery tray from wrangler power products.
It's a tight fit, but everything clears.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was thinking that, but i was also thinking about doing this. http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Cable-48000-Battery-Relocator/dp/B000CQ24A6 something like that. move the battery to the rear, but use a box and do duals and put in under neath the rear some where and keep it out of harms way. that way if someone trys to steal my truck and goes to cut the battery cable for the alarm they cant find it. haha. i think its a good idea. and just run 0 gauge plugs to the front so i can jump it, and some plugs in the center console for easy access for powering switches and what not.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where are you thinking of puttin the second batt or are you just gonna replace then one you have with a deep cell

either in the rear in the panel or concealed with system...or double tray